terça-feira, agosto 02, 2005

Taliiiiiiiiiii!






Amiga, eu nao poderia deixar de fazer uma pagina especial para vc! MInha 3D Specialist, minha amiga de confissoes e segredos! ;) Queria te agradecer por tudo, as fotos revelam o qnto eu te admiro ne! Keep in touch e espero que lembre de mim qndo usar os brincos, o colar, rrsr, e claro, comer sushi....Espero vc no meu casamento viu, ja sabe onde vai ser seu post ne?! ;)

Because you're one of my Best Friend..

When you are sad,
I will dry your tears.
When you are scared,
I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried,
I will give you hope.
When you are confused,
I will help you cope.
And when you are lost,
And can't see the light.
I shall be your beacon
Shining ever so bright
This is my oath.
I pledge till the end.
Why you may ask?
Because your my friend