Keith - Wasabi l





Wasabiiiii, or, Jinx, rs...could not forget you, could I?
What is a friend? I will tell you...it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."
- Frank Crane
**Keith is that type of friend that not only makes you feel like being yourself but he also reinforces all our virtues and the best in us. It's such a friend who I can count in all times.
"A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be."
- Unknown
LIke a said, a friend who is always there for me to help me to look the positive side of life and I'm thankful for hos friendship and great advices and solutions he offered me!
"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else."
- Unknown
This quote is HIM! He is THE guy friend!It doens't matter, the day, time or problem, he is always there to help me!
I'm sure I'll missyou a lot and I hope to have your friendship forever! You're a great man with such a pure heart! I wish you the best today and always.
As you say: PEACE! Your Brazilian friend! 6/1/2005

0 Comments:
Postar um comentário
<< Home