terça-feira, agosto 02, 2005

Luis & Gabi






Pero que si, pero que no, Should I write in English? Hablo Espanol tambien...amigos mexianos, VIVA EL MEXICO! Linda amiga Gabriela cravo e canela, I LOVE YOU! You and Luis are, are, are, are, are, I can't find the word, it is go amazin, good, great, that I don't know how to describe it..the only thing I can say is that I love you guys..all of you...my big family, not only here at the U.S, but everywhere, I want you by my side when my big day comes, perfect would be to have all of you! But, I'm here to thank you for all you've done to me! I hope you can find peace and have lots of wisdom to take the best decisions in our life, "we make decisions, decisions make us", as my theologian teacher would say. Minha amiga, te desejo o mejor hoje y siempre. eheheheh, Portunhol! Anyway, may God bless you both! Carinos, mucho carino!